This statement is used to identify:
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected from you through the web site.
- How the information is used.
- With whom the information may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under HometimeCanada.com’s Control.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Whenever you create an on-line listing on our site, we ask you provide a means (either a telephone number and/or E-mail address) by which you may be contacted. The contact information you supply us is displayed with your listing. All information collected is stored by HometimeCanada.com and is not sold, distributed or licensed to any third party. You have a choice of supplying a telephone number, E-mail address or both when entering contact information. The contact information you supply is used by customers to respond to you listings may be sent to other rental-related sites for the purpose of giving your listing greater exposure, however all contact Information remains on the HometimeCanada.com site.
You may update any of the information you provide via your account.
Your account allows you to maintain the on-line listing you create.
You may choose to close your account at any time
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
If you have any questions regarding this statement, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org